Oh my word I don’t even know where to start haha .
Here I was thinking my baby is so easy compared to other babies I have heard about or seen , no colic, no feeding issues, she sleeps well, shes not cranky.
Then week 15 came hurling around the corner staring us dead in the eye.
Shes crying, cranky and clingy- what they call the three C’s , its crazy , my baby went from a good sleeper and such a happy baby to this …. Its really hard to not think its something you are doing wrong .
we have reverted to trying EVERYTHING we read haha ;
– blockout pitch dark room (no night light)
– Vicks Baby Rub to calm her
– Sleeping bag so she doesn’t kick the blankets off
– specific bath time routine as well as eating routine
– Avoiding too much stimulation before bedtime
– White Noise
– Lulla Dol
– Lettig her Fuss a little bit before we go
– Tried to give her less dummy
– Tried to keep to a strict sleep schedule during the day
– Tried medicine
Haha and the list goes on and on , but we have come to realize that this too shall pass , I see it as a right of passage for all parents that go through this , it is like anything in life; you have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times ❤️